Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Toy Story = Major Obession




So for about the past 2-3 weeks Caleb has wanted to only watch Toy Story or Toy Story 2. I am serious, he will not watch ANYTHING else. I am pretty sure Matt and I can repeat both movies word for word. It is really sad and I want to pull my hair out.

Since I am not in school and I only work 2 days a week Caleb and I have been spending alot of time together, which might I add I LOVE LOVE LOVE. But there is only so much we can do on a budget and when it is like 150 degrees outside. So I guess it is kind of my fault but still.

I can remember when Trey(lil bro) went through a phase where he watched the same movies over and over, but I swear he was way older then Caleb.


So here is a little preview about what I am talking about. :)


No comments: