Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday

I was scheduled to work on Black Friday and I was a little disappointed I wasn't going to get to go shopping.  But to my surprise I was able to be put on call at work and made a MAJOR dent in my Christmas shopping! Caleb will have a very good Christmas this year!  So far he is getting an iron man that walks and talks, an Imaginext Bat cave, a MobiGo and some fun clothes. 



                                               
                                           
                                                


I need to get some more stocking stuffers and just a few more little things but Caleb is done for the most part.  On the other hand Matt is so stinking hard to buy for. He won't give me any ideas as to what he would like.  Me on the other hand have a little list and hope to get anything or all of it :)

Christmas is so fun this year!

No comments: