Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Goals!

My goals for 2011, I tried to keep them realistic.

1. Start to blog more. I have been really bad since I started this blog.  But I don't really have any more excuses.... I am out of school and don't plan on going back until 2012. Caleb isn't a baby any more so I really don't have an excuses. Plus I want to be able to look back and remember this when I am say 40.... Ugh that sounds so far away!

2. Hit the gym more. I am not putting pressure on myself to loose X number of pounds.  I just want to go to the gym more.  If I happen to loose wight in the process that is a bonus.  I am pretty happy with the way I look, I just need to tone up more.  I have come to terms that I will never be a size 2!  Right now I dread going to the gym but once I leave I feel so much better!

3. Pay down our bills,  I really hate using the word "debt".  I plan on doing that by working overtime at work and cutting the fat in my spending.

4. Spending more time with my family!

That pretty much sums up my 2011 Goals.

(hey look I am accomplishing one right now! Ha!)

No comments: