Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday

Today we spent the day with Matt's parents. We had a nice lunch and spent the afternoon wandering around Cabel's. That place is HUGE! I can't wait until Caleb is older and can enjoy it, but I bet then I am going to be wishing he was a baby in a stroller again, so I won't have to worry about where he is or what he is getting into.

He is growing so fast!! It seems like yesterday we brought him home. And now he is rolling over and eating baby food! He loves his rice and bananas, later this week I am going to introduce him to veggies, hopefully he will like them unlike his daddy.

These next couple of weeks are going to be tough Matt is still working six days a week. Which is great because we can use the money but I miss seeing him as much. It is only for another couple of weeks so we can make it. I guess that is it for tonight Matt is ready to go to sleep.

No comments: