Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Love The Summer

This is one of the handsome guys I get to wake up to every morning. Caleb is really happy in the mornings. If I am working, it means Caleb has to get up at 5:45 am. He doesn't complain about it at all. He is ready to get dressed and go. But when I am not working it means he can sleep in (and so can mommy) We normally get up between 8:30 and 9. When I go in to get him he is awake and just keeping himself company in his bed. The picture above is from this morning. He had moved everything in his crib (pillow, 2 blankets, and a monkey) to the corner and was jumping up and down in bed. Luckily he has not learned to climb out of bed (YET).


Another, moment I couldn't help but capture was this above. Caleb has learned to open doors. We have baby proofed all the important doors. But he opened the linen closet door in our bathroom, which is were we keep Carson's food. He helped me feed the dog and then he promptly sat down and started hand feeding the dog. It was to cute to for words! I love love love him so much!

1 comment:

Tiffany Norris said...

What kind of dog do you have? We have a Bichon, and yours looks similar in this picture.